Locket Pendant Watch : Watch Full Episodes Of Csi Ny
Locket Pendant Watch
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- Hanging downward; pendent
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- The Locket (1946) is a suspense film directed by John Brahm, starring Laraine Day, Brian Aherne, Robert Mitchum, and Gene Raymond, and released by RKO Radio Pictures.
- a small ornamental case; usually contains a picture or a lock of hair and is worn on a necklace
- A small ornamental case, typically made of gold or silver, worn around a person's neck on a chain and used to hold things of sentimental value, such as a photograph or lock of hair
- A metal plate or band on a scabbard
- A locket is a pendant that opens to reveal a space used for storing a photograph or other small item such as a curl of hair.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
Time Lady (Lord) Pendant
Did you know that a Time Lord can become human by putting their essence (or Time Lord soul if you will) into a fob pocket watch? This got me wondering what a Time Lady would do? Well, in a rare archeological dig on the planet Tigella I came across this ancient brass locket with the seal of Gallifrey on it and I think this may be the answer.
I haven’t opened the locket for fear of letting loose a rouge female time lord, but I may decide to sell this in my upcoming Steampunk jewelry line and in that case what you do with it once you purchase it will be your destiny, not mine.
The locket is 38mm (1.5"). It is brass with copper lining. The locket itself is vintage and has a wonderful dark patina.
Visit my Etsy shop in February to see my new line of Steampunk inspired wonders.
Mother's Jewelry Box
mom doesn't wear any of this anymore... she used to... like maybe 10 years ago, it's funny, she wears pretty youthful and stylish stuff now, like banana republic, and my stuff too... she's not paying me to say this, but she [a woman under 50 ;) ] looks really good! so i suppose that when i was under 6 y.o. she dressed more.... timeless?? not sure of which word to use, i found her glass jewelry box on a dusty shelf. I hadn't seen some of these pieces in at least 5 years so it was pretty nostalgic to remember my childhood mother. Granted, not much of the pieces are 1st generation as my mother's own purchases, but rather passed down to her or wedding gifts... notice the "B" locket, mumsie's name starts with a "J" i like to call her Mama Juanita tho ;)
casio oceanus watch
watch the boy who could fly
watch season 5 of the office online
watch step brothers megavideo
parts of a watch band
an antique pocket watch
invicta speedway ii stainless steel chronograph
military issue watch