BANGLE STYLE WATCH : EDOX WATCH REVIEW.
Bangle Style Watch
- A rigid bracelet or anklet
- cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- Bangles or Chudi (Valayal) (Gaaju) (Vala) are traditional ornaments worn by Indian women, especially Hindus. They are worn after marriage to signify matrimony.
- bracelet: jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- A way of using language
- A manner of doing something
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a small portable timepiece
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Secretly follow or spy on
I liked it so much...
I bought another top just like it in red.
Top: Lane Bryant, ($15. $15!!!)
Jeans: Evans, remixed
Bracelet and bangle watch: Chico's
Funky bag and earrings: gifts from Kate, aka The Earring Fairy
Seiko's second E-Ink watch, a bangle style in titanium for ladies. It came packaged in a heavy ball (I don't know what the material is) on a little triangular stand.
sailing watches review
swiss made automatic watch
video camera watch all metal dvr watch with 8gb memory
womens watch with diamonds
fabric strap watches
watch tool academy
luxury pocket watches